This is a toolkit for helping short break providers and others to evaluate the outcomes of short breaks in any setting.
The toolkit is in three main parts with an appendix.
– Part 1 is a framework of shot break outcomes and indicators
– Part 2 is a toolkit of easy-to0use evaluation tools to measure the impact of short breaks on carers and those they care for
– Part 3 contains real life case studies of how people have evaluated short breaks in a range of settings
– An Appendix at the end describes short break outcomes more fully and how the ones in this toolkit were arrived at
- CHAS (Children's Hospice Association Scotland)
- Epilepsy Scotland Lighthouse Short Breaks Service
- Care for Carers
- Amina Muslim Women's Resource Centre
- Geeza Break
- The Glasgow Children's Holiday Scheme
- LifeCare (Edinburgh) Limited