Published21st January 2014
LM3 Online enables any organisation to measure its economic impact by analysing any expenditure on any geographic area using current data. LM3 Online automates the whole process. Full and free demonstration at www.lm3online.com
Whatever your reason for measuring your local economic impact, LM3 Online is the fastest, most user-friendly, and most cost-efficient method available. Now completely redeveloped to show for the first time not only your average LM3 but also the difference that using local or non-local suppliers makes to the local economy. This makes LM3 the key tool in delivering both coherent Corporate Social Responsibility programmes and Sustainability Measurement. The new model now also works anywhere in the world making it available for all forms of international grant aid impact, and global Corporate Social Responsibility uses.
1. Multiple projects. We can pull together multiple different projects and display their results integrated by say region, country or globally.
2. We can use the model to ask additional bespoke questions of your suppliers as part of the LM3 exercise. For example you may want to know how many apprenticeships they have created? or other key information to your CSR policy or Social value programme
3. If you wish to sell the model as part of your consultancy or audit business then we can provide bespoke versions of the software for you.
4. You may need auditing or data cleansing services or consultancy to manage the process as part of your CSR process
5. Finally we can provide a complete CSR managment system using our impact manager system and other products.