Published9th November 2015
Community Insight is a powerful Geographic Information System (GIS) based tool providing online community mapping and reporting.
The tool, developed by HACT and Oxford Consultants for Social Inclusion (OCSI), provides instant neighbourhood and community profiles, drawing on the very latest and most up-to-date open data sources covering all major social and economic indicators.
You can use the data to better target your work, and to communicate to funders the issues the areas you work in face using robust government sources.
- Sanctuary Housing Association
- The Coalfields Regeneration Trust
- Sovereign Housing Association
- Great Places Housing Group
- DCH Group
- Watford Community Housing Trust
- Yorkshire Housing
- Affinity Sutton
- Amicus Horizon