Impact champions empower thousands of charities, social enterprises, and funders across the UK to improve their impact practice. By promoting the values and principles of Inspiring Impact, developing measurement tools, and sharing their learning, they look beyond their own front door to help others.
Who can be an impact champion?
Impact champions come in all shapes and sizes. Some are umbrella or membership bodies. Others are large organisations with local branches. What unites them is a commitment to improving their own impact practice while supporting others in their network.
What role do impact champions play?
- Champion Inspiring Impact through their network
- Promote Inspiring Impact through their work, networks, communications or events.
- Work with Inspiring Impact to shape our strategy and programme of support
- Share their impact practice learning at events and through impact stories.
- Support their networks to improve their impact practice through training and events
- Attend impact champion peer learning events to share knowledge and learning
- Contribute tools and resources to the resource library
What are the benefits of becoming an impact champion?
- Help shape the direction of the Inspiring Impact programme and its content.
- Promotion of your work through Impact stories, events and news features.
- Opportunities to collaborate and share ideas with a network of like-minded organisation.
How to become an impact champion?
If you have any questions about becoming an impact champion, please get in touch with Kathryn Dingle at NPC by emailing Kathryn.Dingle@thinkNPC.org or calling 020 7620 4893.