Inspiring Impact activities in Northern Ireland 2018/19
Community Evaluation Northern Ireland is the Inspiring Impact partner for Northern Ireland. They aim to change the way voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) organisations and their funders think about impact and to put impact practice at the heart of their work. Find out more about Inspiring Impact Northern Ireland here.
Community Evaluation Northern Ireland will deliver a series of collaborative learning events. The learning events are designed to:
- Inspire leaders to create a culture in which evaluative thinking and impact practice can thrive.
- Provide technical skills and collegiate support to people who implement impact practice.
- Build a cross-sectoral community of practice.
Dates for your diaries: 2018/2019 events
CENI is running a series of peer networking events throughout 2019. The focus of each will be shaped by the leaders and practitioners of the impact practice community to topics to emerge organically.
Find out more about upcoming events and sign up for event invitations by emailing email@example.com
- November 2018, Tales from Utopia: Outcomes based government and community planning in Scotland – what can we learn from it.
- November 2018, Penny dropping and proportionality: How to get everyone to ‘get’ impact and yet keep information data proportionate.
- January 2019, Collective Impact, From Western Australia to West Belfast: How to evidence collective impact in practice and the concepts behind the whole being greater than the sum of its parts.
- February 2019, Measurement, Meaning and Manageability: The session will have presentations and practitioners sharing their data requirements and collection under different frameworks (eg Theory of Change, OBA, SROI, Outcomes Stars) and the utility of the methods for communicating results.
- April 2019, Tools of the impact trade: The session will explore; choosing the right tool for the job at the right time, core measures of key concepts in the third sector, examples of valid and robust tools, sampling, and collecting baseline data.
- June 2019: Topic TBC, following feedback from event attendees.
- September 2019: Topic TBC, following feedback from event attendees.