Delivered by Wales Council for Voluntary Action (WCVA), Inspiring Impact in Wales aims to support organisations to improve their impact practice by increasing their knowledge and skills and enabling them to connect with each other to share learning.
Inspiring Impact activities in Wales 2018/19
WCVA is running a series of peer networking events in 2019. For more information about Inspiring Impact Wales contact Mair Rigby
Inspiring Impact Wales offers:
- Membership of national peer network
- Learning opportunities, e.g. workshops and webinars
- Information and guidance
- Support for organisations that want to become Impact Champions
Dates for your diaries: 2018/2019 events
Membership of our peer network is free and open to all third sector organisations in Wales.
- 30 January, Theory of Change workshop for CVC staff
- 6 February, Introduction to Inspiring Impact for third sector organisations in Wales (Webinar)
- 21 March, Impact and Evaluation Workshop
How to get involved