Impact Champions are part of a UK-wide movement in the voluntary and social enterprise sector, aiming to promote good impact practice across the sector. They are committed to improving their own impact practice, as well as that of their members or partners.
The Champions enable thousands of charities, funders and social enterprises in all sectors and geographical areas of the UK to develop their impact practice. By promoting the values and principles of Inspiring Impact, they connect the sector with impact measurement resources and support.
Who can be an Impact Champion?
Impact Champions can be organisations of all shapes and sizes. Some provide links to local organisations across the UK. Others are umbrella or membership bodies, or large organisations with lots of local branches. What unites them is a commitment to improving their own impact practice as well as that of their members or partners.
What do Impact Champions do?
- Promote Inspiring Impact through their work, networks and events.
- Play an active role in shaping Inspiring Impact, working closely with the programme’s national partners.
- Support their communities to assess how well they measure impact through Measuring Up!
- Actively contribute their tools and resources to the Resource Hub.
- Share the work they do on impact practice to inspire others.
What are the benefits of being an Impact Champion?
- Your role and work promoted through case studies, news features and reports to key stakeholders and funders and logo featured on the Inspiring Impact website.
- Access to a network of like-minded organisations and experts to share ideas, thinking and approaches.
- Free events and resources to support your organisation.
- Hear about news and events first.
To sign up to be an Impact Champion:
If you have questions about the Champions programme, please get in touch with Kathryn Dingle at NPC by email Kathryn.Dingle@thinkNPC.org or on 020 7620 4893.