What we achieved in 2012-2018
Awareness of good impact practice has increased, and it is widely understood as the entire impact cycle (plan, do, assess, review). Three out of four survey respondents in 2017 said their organisation’s impact practice improved in the last 12 months. Two thirds stated their organisational knowledge of impact practice improved in the last year.
- 5,054 people accessed our resource library last year
- 320 charities, social enterprises, and funders have committed to adopting the
principles of good impact practice
- 2,000 people have used Measuring up!
- 602 people have used the Data diagnostic
- 38 organisations across the UK have become impact champions We have completed 6 sub-sector partnerships in the sports, sight-loss, mental health, and infrastructure sectors
- In summer 2015, New Philanthropy Capital conducted a 3-year review of Inspiring Impact. The findings of this review have been summarised in a report here.
*Numbers based on data between 2012-2018